SJCA expects all families to screen their students’ health daily.
All families will pledge to monitor their students’ health daily, including temperature and symptom checks.
If your student answers YES to ANY of the questions below, he or she needs to stay home from school and follow the appropriate self-isolation steps as outlined below:
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat?
- Have you had a fever above 100.3 in the last 24 hours?
- Have you had a new loss of taste or smell?
- Have you had muscle aches or chills?
- Have you had a headache?
- Have you had nausea, vomiting or diarrhea?
ISOLATING SICK STUDENTS
Invariably, despite all best efforts, students will become sick during the school day. We have designated space at both campuses to isolate students who become ill during the school day. All spaces allow for supervision, but keeps sick students away from the rest of the school population until they can be picked up by a parent or guardian.