Join the Alumni Association
The mission of the St. Joseph Alumni Association is to build a stronger Alumni community by promoting a St. Joseph Catholic education; to provide a venue for all alumni members to renew old friendships and working relationships; to connect alumni, past teachers, and administrators to each other, and to the present students and staff; to assist students by offering scholarships and mentoring and finally, to keep the Lancer spirit alive in all of us.
The St Joseph Alumni Association financially supports:
- All St Joseph fundraising events including the auction, spring musical, and the golf outing
- Maintainance of the Alumni website and Alumni Facebook page
- Special Projects including the stone benches for the Grotto
- Alumni gatherings
- Annual scholarships for deserving SJCA High School students
- Guidance for class reunion committees
- Preservation of the history of St Joseph High School
St. Joseph’s Alumni Association relies solely on our Lifetime memberships
The success of the St. Joseph’s Alumni Association depends on Alumni support and participation.
We hope you will consider becoming a Lifetime Member for $100 single/$150 couple
For information, contact Kathy Figlewski, Institutional Advancement/Alumni Relations Coordinator, at (262) 654-8651 ext. 118 or click here to email.
Share your Photos!
Have photos from your time at St. Joe’s? We want to see them!
St. Joseph High School and St. Joseph Catholic Academy Alumni looking to receive a transcript must submit a request below. There is a $5 transaction fee for each transcript requested.
For questions, please contact Mrs. Riesselmann at (262) 654-861 or [email protected]