Earn tuition dollars and earn dollars for SJCA! Buy gift cards from SJCA for your favorite brands to use for your daily purchases (gas, groceries, retail and online stores) and earn a percentage of the sales towards your tuition!
How To Earn Tuition Dollars utilizing SCRIP
- Place your online SCRIP order by Monday morning at 8 a.m. each week. (see below for directions on how to order SCRIP online)
- Orders will be available for pickup at the SJCA upper campus on Friday mornings at the SJCA Upper Campus Development Office at Door 10. Alternatively, SCRIP folders can be sent home with your student.
- Payment can be made by PrestoPay, which is automatic debit from your bank account with a $0.15 per transaction fee, and by credit card (you pay the bank fee).
- Payment by check can be made at the time of curbside pickup. Please no cash at this time.
- You can still purchase ScripNow! Certificates (e-cards) and reload SCRIP cards you purchased through SCRIP. These purchases can be ordered and paid for online with PrestoPay or by credit card.
Please follow the steps below to purchase SCRIP:
- If you have never purchased SCRIP before from SJCA, another school or church:
- Visit www.shopwithscrip.com
- Click on “Register”
- Under Families, click “Join a SCRIP Program”.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the enrollment code or call (262) 654-8651 ext. 118.
- If you have ordered SCRIP from another local school or church, you can use your current username and password. On the Dashboard screen under Manage Non-Profits, add SJCA by using the enrollment code above, then order as usual.
- If you have ordered SCRIP from SJCA but have not ordered online before, FIRST please contact Cindy Sesterhenn at email@example.com to obtain a username. If you don’t obtain a username from me first, you will create a 2nd account in the system. To keep things from getting messy, you will be assigned a username so that your online orders are tied to your current SCRIP account.
- Visit www.shopwithscrip.com.
- Click on “sign in”
- Enter the username that I send you and then click “I’ve forgotten my password” – this will allow you to set a password and connect you to the account I already have in the SCRIP system for you.
- If you wish to change your username, you can do this on the Dashboard screen under Profile.
- To set up a PrestoPay account, go to the Dashboard screen under Family Functions, Payment Types and follow the instructions. This may take a day or two to set up since deposits are made into your account and need to be verified. Contact me with the approval code that will be sent to you by email. Once confirmed, your PrestoPay account is active, log in and click “shop.”
- When you order SCRIP, there may be 3 tabs on a vendor. If you look at Starbucks, you can order either a physical card (blue card icon), ScripNow! e-card (red exclamation point icon) or Reload (green arrow triangle icon). Not all vendors offer all 3 types of SCRIP and the denominations may vary.
- Be sure to order on the correct tab. When you go to checkout, the SCRIP will be listed in your cart as “Starbucks ScripNow!” so you can double check that you have selected the right format. Reload funds can ONLY be added to a physical card that you already purchased from SCRIP, not a card purchased from a vendor directly.
- At checkout, you will be asked how you wish to pay for your SCRIP – by check, PrestoPay, credit card. You will be asked this every time you order, so if you use PrestoPay now, you are not locked into only using this method going forward. The PrestoPay of $0.15 fee is charged per transaction regardless of the amount of the order.
Student’s tuition, rebates accrued beginning May 1, 2020 will be applied to the tuition accounts for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Participating retailers give SJCA a percentage back every time you purchase a physical gift card, reload or ScripNow! certificate.
- Profits can benefit your SJCA tuition account, SJCA Parent Association, or a Kenosha parish.
For information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.