Every year, St. Joseph hosts a number of fundraising events to generate funds for the school. Some of our most popular fundraisers include our annual auction, our annual golf outing, and SCRIP sales. More information about our fundraising efforts is available below.
Click here for more information about general donations and giving.
Each November, St. Joseph holds its largest annual fundraiser, the “All That Glitters is Blue and Gold” benefit auction and dinner. More than 500 supporters enjoy a fun-filled event. With its silent and live auctions and a fabulous dinner, this evening is one you won’t want to miss. It is a great way to get your Christmas shopping done early. There are many fabulous items that appeal to everyone, so mark your calendars for Saturday, November 5, 2022!
Earn tuition dollars and earn dollars for SJCA! Buy gift cards from SJCA for your favorite brands to use for your daily purchases (gas, groceries, retail and online stores) and earn a percentage of the sales towards your tuition!
How To Earn Tuition Dollars utilizing SCRIP
- Place your paper or online SCRIP order by Monday morning at 8 a.m. each week. (see below for directions on how to order SCRIP online)
- Paper and online SCRIP orders will be filled on Wednesdays (or Thursdays, if Monday is a school holiday) and will be available for pick up at the UC or LC main office on Fridays. SCRIP folders going home with students at the Upper Campus can be picked up by students at the end of the day on Thursday or Friday. At the Lower Campus, SCRIP folders will be placed in students’ backpacks and sent home on Fridays.
- Payment can be made by check, by PrestoPay, which is automatic debit from your bank account with a $0.15 per transaction fee, and by credit card (you pay the bank fee).
Please follow the steps below to purchase SCRIP:
- If you have never purchased SCRIP before from SJCA, another school or church:
- Visit www.shopwithscrip.com
- Click on “Register”
- Under Families, click “Join a SCRIP Program”.
- Please contact [email protected] for the enrollment code.
- If you have ordered SCRIP from another local school or church, you can use your current username and password. On the Dashboard screen under Manage Non-Profits, add SJCA by using the enrollment code above, then order as usual.
- If you have ordered SCRIP from SJCA but have not ordered online before, FIRST please contact Cindy Sesterhenn at [email protected] to obtain a username. If you don’t obtain a username from me first, you will create a 2nd account in the system. To keep things from getting messy, you will be assigned a username so that your online orders are tied to your current SCRIP account.
- Visit www.shopwithscrip.com.
- Click on “sign in”
- Enter the username that you are sent and then click “I’ve forgotten my password” – this will allow you to set a password and connect you to the account you already have in the SCRIP system.
- If you wish to change your username, you can do this on the Dashboard screen under Profile.
- To set up a PrestoPay account, go to the Dashboard screen under Family Functions, Payment Types and follow the instructions. This may take a day or two to set up since deposits are made into your account and need to be verified. Email [email protected] with the approval code that will be sent to you by email. Once confirmed, your PrestoPay account is active, log in and click “shop.”
- When you order SCRIP, there may be 3 tabs on a vendor. If you look at Starbucks, you can order either a physical card (blue card icon), ScripNow! e-card (red exclamation point icon) or Reload (green arrow triangle icon). Not all vendors offer all 3 types of SCRIP and the denominations may vary.
- Be sure to order on the correct tab. When you go to checkout, the SCRIP will be listed in your cart as “Starbucks ScripNow!” so you can double check that you have selected the right format. Reload funds can ONLY be added to a physical card that you already purchased from SCRIP, not a card purchased from a vendor directly.
- At checkout, you will be asked how you wish to pay for your SCRIP – by check, PrestoPay, credit card. You will be asked this every time you order, so if you use PrestoPay now, you are not locked into only using this method going forward. The PrestoPay fee of $0.15 fee is charged per transaction regardless of the amount of the order.
Student’s tuition, rebates accrued beginning May 1, 2020 will be applied to the tuition accounts for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Participating retailers give SJCA a percentage back every time you purchase a physical gift card, reload or ScripNow! certificate.
- Profits can benefit your SJCA tuition account, SJCA Parent Association, or a Kenosha parish.
For information, please contact [email protected].
Click here for the SCRIP enrollment form for the 21-22 school year.
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to St. Joseph Catholic Academy.
What is AmazonSmile?
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to St. Joseph Catholic Academy!