The recent statewide executive order requires every individual, age five and older, in Wisconsin to wear a face-covering when indoors or in an enclosed space, other than at a private residence. We know that this is will be difficult for many of our students. However, according to a model prepared by health experts, if 95% of our school community consistently and conscientiously commits to wearing a mask, our chances of having a successful school year with no interruptions greatly increases.
Please help with this mask mandate by doing the following:
- Masks or Gaiters can be worn. No face shields (unless over a mask), bandanas or scarves.
- Make sure face coverings cover your mouth and nose.
- Please have more than one mask with you in case one gets soiled or lost.
- Masks will be considered part of our student’s daily dress code.
- Wash masks daily.
- SJCA will have masks available for students who do not have one.
- This Wisconsin state mask order requires all of us to be patient, and diligent.
- We all thank you in advance for your cooperation with this face covering order.